All items are independently created, sold, and shipped by me, the artist. If you have any questions or comments about the items you see here, or items you wish to see, please feel free to contact me.
Lost or Stolen Packages
For all customers, I will not be held responsible for stolen or lost parcels. Please see shipping FAQ below to see specific times and shipping methods for domestic and international.
If you are outside of the U.S. please be aware if your country has an import tax. Your items may be held at customs if you do not pay and that could be why you have not received an item yet. It is your responsibility to know the import price/rules for your country, these custom fees are the customer’s responsibility to pay.
I'm a retailer and would like to do wholesale with you
Wonderful! Please send me an email to email@example.com and tell me a bit about your shop and what you are looking for.
Please ensure your address is correct. I cannot be held responsible if you give me the wrong address and it's shipped there.
Within the US: I ship Priority Mail which includes a tracking number, insurance and can take 1-3 days once shipped.
International Orders: All items are sent first class. There is limited tracking but no guaranteed delivery date. It can take up to two weeks to reach you once shipped. Sometimes it takes a few days to show up in the USPS international tracking system and not all countries keep this information updated.
If you need your order sooner, please let me know and we can make arrangements to get the items there sooner with upgraded shipping.
Lost or Damaged Parcels
If your item is damaged, stolen, or lost in the mail, it is not my responsibility to refund you.
If you believe your order is lost or stolen, please take these following steps to try to recover the item:
- Wait a few extra days. Sometimes USPS will scan a package early before actually delivering it. Occasionally, shipping estimates can be slow at certain times of the year (winter holidays especially).
- Check with neighbors, roommates or office coworkers in case they have taken your package by mistake.
- Call or visit your local post office and inquire the Post Master about your missing package. Make sure to bring a tracking number or any other specifics you have about your package.
- Submit a Search Request with USPS to try to locate your lost items.
- If none of these have worked send me a message and we can figure something out!
Sorry, I do not offer custom orders that involve resizing a patch, changing colors, or printing a custom shirt.
If you have questions about commissioning a piece, please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds and Exchanges
All items will have a two week period after delivery where they are able to be returned for a refund or exchanged. The customer will pay for shipping both ways.
Please make sure your address is correct. If items are shipped to the wrong location, no refunds or replacement shipments are available.